Who Enters the American Graphic Design & Advertising Competition?
Entries may be submitted by any individual or company involved in the creation or production of the work.
Submitting firms and/or creatives are not required to be located in the United States to enter, but work submitted to the competition must currently be in use by a business, institution, individual, nonprofit group, etc. doing business in the USA.
There are no time constraints on the work being submitted—as long as it is currently in use.
Student Work is open to undergraduates only. Students must have been attending an American college or university at the time of the submitted work's creation. Instructors and professors may submit work on behalf of a student.
How to Enter
1. If the actual piece cannot be sent, entry should be a high quality print.
2. All entries must be accompanied by a high resolution (300 ppi) digital file. 3. Do not fold an entry.
4. Do not mount an entry.
5. Due to the large volume of entries we receive, entries will not be returned.
6. Packages must be delivered with shipping prepaid. Digital File Preparation
1. All entries should be accompanied by a high resolution digital file. 2. 300 ppi eps, tiff, jpeg, and pdf files are accepted.
3. Files should be at least 5" x 7" and CMYK
include any necessary fonts if text has not been converted to outlines.
include any supporting links/art.
4. Multiple entries from the same person or design firm may be submitted on one CD. 5. Please label each entry on CD to correspond with "Title of Entry" of the entry form. Entry Form Guidelines
1. Fill out ONEMaster Entry Form for the sum of all entries. 2. Fill out one Entry Form for each entry. Entry forms may be photocopied. 3. Attach one Entry Form to the back of each entry with single-sided tapeonly; entry forms must be removed for judging purposes. 4. Please fill out each entry form as clearly as possible. 5. Include the Master Entry Form with your payment and place in a separate envelope marked “Entry Fees.” 6. Place all submissions and entry fee envelope in a large envelope or box.
7. Mail entries to:
The AGDA Awards
813 Rogers Court Ashland, KY 41101
• All entrants will be contacted within 60 days after judging closes.
• Best of Category winners will be awarded an AGDA award honoring their achievement.
• All winners may purchase an AGDA Award to commemorate their winning achievement. • Each winner will receive two Certificates of Merit. Certificates are printed with:
• Design Firm Name • Client Name • Category Name in which the entry won.
Additional certificates, personalized as you wish, are available for $10 per certificate. • As a winner, you’re work will be exhibited on the AGDA Website.
The AGDA Awards • 813 Rogers Court • Ashland, KY 41101 • 606.393.5002 email@example.com